Saturday, May 29, 2010

Airplanes - B.O.B (featuring Hayley Williams)

I really like B.O.B. although I think his first song "Nothin' On You" is played out. I don't want to listen to it so I won't get sick of it. As you will come to see with my morning music my taste has a wide range. I was happy to wake up to this song. I really like Hayley Williams of Paramore as well. She has a very beautiful and powerful voice for being a little chick. I'm a little chick as well but I have a very small voice, that is... until it comes to football. Then my lungs come out to play. I couldn't find a video for this song so it was the best audio I could find on YouTube.





I have always been the one in my family to love hip hop. My friends would laugh at me because they never knew how much I liked hip hop until we went out dancing and they would see I knew every song out there. My friend would say "How do you know all these songs?" But she was not someone that listened to the radio. My morning commute would consist of listening to the radio - mostly hip hop or listening to Howard Stern or Adam Corrolla when 97.1 Talk Radio still existed. Does anyone else think that Adam Corrolla is hilarious? My sister Heather and I would stay up late listening to Love Line on her bad ass boombox! Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment