Hey everyone I was given a blog award! Woo-hoo! Thank you Danielle from 'So Here Is What You Missed' for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! To my 8 followers - if you are looking for another funny and interesting blog - please check her out!
So here is the deal, once I get the award I have to do the following:
1. Thank the award giver.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Nominate new award winners and let them know.
Again, thank you Danielle for the award! I will take you out of for a cupcake sometime soon!
OK on to the seven things about me. Why do I find myself stumped? Hmm...ok here we go.
1. I LOVE football! I can't tell you how excited I am that football is almost here. Just to know that training camp is starting I get butterflies in my stomach. This is the kind of person I am at football games and sometimes watching the games in the comfort of my home. Sorry mom.
I lumped this into my love for football. My dream job = NFL/ESPN reporter. Come on, be honest, I would be SO much better than this chick! Of course I have to pick the worst picture ever. I actually really like her but I just want her job. :)
2. I have an obsession with make-up and skin care. My friend calls me a product junkie and she might be right, but there is a reason why people ask me when they are looking for a new mascara or foundation. I've tried almost all of them and I won't steer you wrong. No wasting your money with me baby! I've already wasted my money!
3. Tell me a good fart or poop story and I will be happy and laughing for days. Sorry it's the truth.
4. I still have my Bitty Beans and I will NEVER get rid of her. I think she was my first doll. She had a little opening on the back to show her butt- so cute! I had her packed away for a long time and when Jason and I moved I found her again and I realized something - her eyes are the ones I doodle all the time! For as long as I can remember when I am bored (school, work, conventions, etc) I draw eyes. I picked her up out of the box and I was like 'Oh my gosh it's your eyes I have been drawing all these years!' Weird huh. I love her.
5. If you trip and fall in front of me most likely I will want to laugh. I of course have learned that is really mean so I will wait until I know you are OK.
6. I am extremely claustrophobic so if you are ever trapped in an elevator with me you need to beware because I will most likely windmill punch everyone until I feel like I have enough room or until I pass out.
7. I used to HATE to be picked up as a kid! I was so tiny in school that other kids used to pick me up and run around with me. It made my blood boil. Funny thing is that when my family would go on trips and we would get back late I used to pretend that I was asleep so my dad would pick me up and put me in my bed. It was one of my favorite things. Nothing like a good daddy.
I pass this Versatile Award onto the following: