Saturday, July 31, 2010

We Own The Sky - M83

Don't have much a story for this song. Jason showed me this song on one of our trips up to see my parents about a year ago. It's a great song. The part I woke up with in my head was after 3:00 on.

We are headed out to breakfast then over to El Segundo to visit some friends. The last time we hung out with them I had that weird experience when that lady put her foot in my stall and started rubbing her toe. If anything crazy happens you will be sure that I will tell you guys!

Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. i know this is a late comment.... but i LOVE this song! i want it on my shuffle so i can run to it.
    p.s. are they in the calabasas hills? lol- i have to ask since it's the only hills i'm really familiar with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it looks like huh! No they are in France. Even better right!

    ReplyDelete