Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Side note

Hi everyone! This is not my normal update but I have to tell you what I have been waiting for and STILL have to wait for! MAC has partnered up with Disney and will be coming out with a Villians Collection! Woo-hoo! The villians featured are Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen from Snow White, Maleficent, and Dr. Facilier (I haven't seen the movie with him though). This collection will be available this September and I will definitely be buying a few pieces in the collection! The names alone are amazing, "Sinister", "Strange Potion", "Bite of an Apple", "Dark Deed", "She Who Dares", "Briar Rose", etc. That Malificent mineralized eyeshadow duo is calling my name! And who has the best red lips ever - the villians! Can't wait to try this stuff out! Here are some pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment