Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Can Talk - Two Door Cinema Club

Love this song! We were on our way to hang out with friends last night when this came on the radio. So I immediately start car dancing (exaggerated arm movements with hair flips). Poor Jason - he is just used to this by now but I'm sure its embarrassing. He is so good to me - he knew I loved this song and he put it on my iPod but I never knew until last night.

This video reminds me of how dirty my room was growing up and sometimes what my 'hang up' clothes pile looks like. I hate hanging up clothes. The video also reminds me of how much I loved and still love making tents out of sheets and blankets. The last time my nieces came to my house I made up a tent in my living room and we played "Tornado". We were all screaming 'Oh no the tornado is coming!' while I shook the sheets. Mia had to go save Uncle Jason and Lucy from storm and then we all huddled together until it passed. There were about 10 tornados that came through my living room that day. I love those little girls!!


1 comment:

  1. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for posting this! i LOVE this song and can't get enough of it. hopefully now that i've read this entry, i'll have it stuck in my head for the rest of the day. good work, zimmerman. :)

    ReplyDelete